[recommenders-dev] Snipmatch

Hi,

We are a group of five students who are planning to work on the project stated on GSoC 2014 site for Snipmatch Sharing Infrastructure. as a part of our Software Engineering Lab. We are planning to add all the features as stated in the project, that is to make the tool work across multiple repositories and provide a UI for the same. We would like to know if there are any specifics about the project which are not listed on the site or if there are any other extensions that the project team has in mind which we can include as a part of our project.

We are glad for any help that we can get in setting up the scope of the project and we look forward to contribute to it.

Thanks,
Kartik

Back to the top