[recommenders-dev] Native proxy settings in Code Recommenders

Hi recommenders-dev,

we’ve a serious proxy issue with the „native“ proxy at one customer. I wonder whether one member on recommenders-dev also uses „native“ proxy settings in his company (maybe even a proxy that uses NTLv2)?

If so, I’d be curious how you make code recommenders work in that environment. Do you use „manual“ proxy provider and specify username and password? In case your proxy supports NTLM, how does your username look like? Is it just the login name or <Domainname>\<login>?

Any help on fixing this issue is greatly appreciated!

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top