[recommenders-dev] Code Recommenders 2.0.6 scheduled for Monday, 10 March

Hi recommenders-dev,

this mail concerns all committers as well as users of our external API.

For Monday, 10 March 2014, we plan to release Code Recommenders 2.0.6,
the last planned maintenance release in the 2.0 line, before gearing up
for Code Recommenders 2.1.

As this change includes an update to the Guava version we use (14 -> 15)
and our external API uses types from Guava (e.g., Optional,
ImmutableList), you may need to update your target platform and imports.

I have done so for the Code Recommenders incubator projects already. Due
to the possibility of the dreaded uses conflicts, we will have to
release new versions of the incubators on Monday as well. Incubator
committers: Please be aware of this and do not submit sweeping changes
this week.

Best wishes,

Andreas
--