[recommenders-dev] Interested in working on the project " Rich Data Visualization for Developer Statistic " for Google Summer of Code.

Sir

This is to inform you that I am very much interested in working on the project "Rich Data Visualization for Developer Statistic" mentored by you
for the Google Summer of Code.

So,I would be grateful if you would  add my name in the project:

Name:Manan Dey
email: manandey1@xxxxxxxxx

I would request you to guide me on how to further proceed with the project.

Thanking You

Sincerely

Manan Dey

Back to the top