Re: [recommenders-dev] Getting involved

hi Andreas

I have successfully reproduced the bug. I am looking into the stack trace, but I am not sure where should I look for in the code. I am new to the recommenders codebase and eclipse plugin development in general. What should I know before starting code contribution to recommenders? Please help me on how to tackle this problem. I saw your comment on the bug report and I understand what is the target of this bug fix. Please let me know how the codebase is structured. Also please point me towards any resources where I can get the prerequisite information for code recommenders.

Thanks