Re: [recommenders-dev] Need help to collect completion proposals made by code recommenders programetically

Hi Andreas,
Good day. I have tried to use the new Code Recommenders code base
(2.0). I follow the steps described here:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/recommenders/org.eclipse.recommenders.git/about/

After that I  include the org.eclipse.recommenders.examples to the
build path. But there are some errors in the
EclipseOrgCallRecommenderMain.java file (only in this file). I ignore
the error and run SingleZipCallRecommenderMain.java file. But it gives
me the following error:

//+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".

SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation

SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for
further details.

com.google.common.cache.CacheBuilder.maximumSize(J)Lcom/google/common/cache/CacheBuilder;

at org.eclipse.recommenders.calls.SingleZipCallModelProvider.<init>(SingleZipCallModelProvider.java:51)

at org.eclipse.recommenders.examples.calls.SingleZipCallRecommender.<init>(SingleZipCallRecommender.java:34)

at org.eclipse.recommenders.examples.calls.SingleZipCallRecommenderMain.main(SingleZipCallRecommenderMain.java:18)

Previously, there was no error after I included
org.eclipse.recommenders.examples to the build path and also the files
(like SingleZipCallRecommenderMain.java) run without any error (for
the previous code base).

 This is the entry point for me to collect code completion result. I
have tried multiple times but nothing changed. Could you please let me
know how to fix the problem.

Thanks again for the help and support.

-Muhammad

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Muhammad Asaduzzaman
<parvez.usask@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi  Andreas,
> I am currently doing research on a comparative study on code
> completion techniques. I have included Code Recommenders in my study,
> Although, it is not easy to evaluate some algorithm with Code
> Recommenders since the later one does many important things, However,
> I believe this may help to understand the problem more. If you are
> interested, I will be happy to share my paper with you once finished.
> As I talked with Marcel, I will also share the result too.
>
> If you have any question/suggestion/comment please let me know. Thanks again.
>
> -Muhammad Asaduzzaman
>
> On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Andreas Sewe
> <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi Muhammad,
>>
>>> Thanks much for the help.
>>
>> you're welcome.
>>
>> May I inquire what your research is about/what you are trying to do?
>>
>> Anyway, looks like UI libs like AWT, Swing, and SWT play a big role to
>> it, so please keep in mind that we have much more input data for SWT
>> than for the other two, since we draw our data from the Eclipse
>> Marketplace. Not many Swing apps there...
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Andreas
>>
>> --
>> Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)