Re: [recommenders-dev] Eclipse Code Recommenders - Extenders

Hi Amandeep,

> I am afraid that the wiki is a bit outdated. Most things (user manual,
> etc.) are covered on the recently re-designed homepage [1]. Alas, what
> we are missing is a more up-to-date explanation on how to build/extend
> Code Recommenders. Maybe a readme.txt in the Git repo's root would do
> the trick, without the overhead that maintaining a wiki entails (and
> which we would like to avoid, now that we have the new homepage). I'll
> put that onto my To-Do list.

thanks to your inquiry there's now an up-to-date description of how to
build Code Recommenders from source [1]. It's also part of a readme.md
directly at the Git repository's root, so quite hard to miss.

In updating the description I also found a way to get the Checkstyle
Eclipse plugin to work. The trick (already documented in the readme.md)
is to build Code Recommenders once on the command line before importing
it into Eclipse.

Hope this helps.

Andreas

[1]