[recommenders-dev] New website is live

Hi recommenders-dev,

I’m happy to announce that the new recommenders webpage is live now. A big "Thank You" to Johannes who did the new design and Andreas who wrote much of the content.

Please have a look and let us know what you think. I created a new component in Bugzilla for tracking requests on the website. Please report every typo or design issue you find noteworty there (not on the mailing list). If you like, you can also provide a fix via gerrit [1] - may be faster sometimes.

Thank you,
Marcel

[1] remote.origin.url	ssh://<gerrit-id>@git.eclipse.org:29418/www.eclipse.org/recommenders.git

Back to the top