Re: [recommenders-dev] [models] Simplify configuration of ProjectCoordinateAdvisorService

Hi Olav,

please open a bug report, reference this in you commit, and send the link to the mailing list.

Interested people will then continue the discussion on that bug instead of discussion this with the whole mailing list.

Thanks,
Marcel