Re: [recommenders-dev] [SnipMatch]UpdateSnippetsRepositoryJobTest Failure

Hi Stefan,

Please post these kinds of questions to the recommenders-dev mailing list.
Don't worry, I won't be embarrassed if someone points out my mistakes here. ;)
This increases your chance that someone will take care of an issue quickly.

The tests work fine for me. mvn clean verify builds successfully.

Can you try building it against an empty local repo? Temporarily rename your ~/.m2/repository folder and try again.

Thanks
Johannes

stefan.prisca@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:
Hi Johannes,

When I am building the project locally it fails at the UpdateSnippetsRepositoryJobTest.testChangeRepoUrl()  method.

All I did was to clone the project from gerrit [1] and run mvn clean verify. It is strange, as the build seems to work on Hudson.

Any ideas on what might cause this?

I’ve attached the surefire-report for the failed test here [2].

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Stefan

[2]:
Test set: org.eclipse.recommenders.internal.snipmatch.rcp.UpdateSnippetsRepositoryJobTest
Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.992 sec <<< FAILURE!
testinitialClone(org.eclipse.recommenders.internal.snipmatch.rcp.UpdateSnippetsRepositoryJobTest)  Time elapsed: 0.498 sectestUpdateExistingProjectWithoutReference(org.eclipse.recommenders.internal.snipmatch.rcp.UpdateSnippetsRepositoryJobTest)  Time elapsed: 0.549 sectestDeleteLeftoverProjectReferenceFirst(org.eclipse.recommenders.internal.snipmatch.rcp.UpdateSnippetsRepositoryJobTest)  Time elapsed: 0.228 sectestUpdateExistingProject(org.eclipse.recommenders.internal.snipmatch.rcp.UpdateSnippetsRepositoryJobTest)  Time elapsed: 0.351 sectestChangeRepoUrl(org.eclipse.recommenders.internal.snipmatch.rcp.UpdateSnippetsRepositoryJobTest)  Time elapsed: 0.313 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError
 at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
 at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
 at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:52)
 at org.eclipse.recommenders.internal.snipmatch.rcp.UpdateSnippetsRepositoryJobTest.testChangeRepoUrl(UpdateSnippetsRepositoryJobTest.java:173)
 (…)

--
Johannes Dorn

Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)