[recommenders-dev] Weekly Report

Hi,

sorry for this late report, I have forgot it.

What I had planned for this week:
  • replace the StyledText from the "Content Assist" tab through SWT Labels, this should solves our layout problems with large numbers and the background color
  • remove the "Category (ID)" column from the TreeViewer (no hierarchy more)

  • What I have done this week:
    The first task was to remove the StyledText widget from the "Content Assist" tab, because we had some layout problems with the StyledText and large numbers. The result you can see here:

    Second task: Remove the column "Category" from the TreeViewer. Result:

    Uploaded code is online in Gerrit [1].

    What I have planned for the next week:

    Next ToDo Tasks:
    • persisting: persist only the command id and calculate the another information live at runtime (first I have to check out, if that is possible)

    Regards,
    Tim

    Back to the top