[recommenders-dev] [args] setting up a build and update site

Hi Marcel:

         We are trying to create an automated build and update site. But we didn’t find any useful information about it.

Now we have three projects (plug-in project, feature project and update site project) in our workspace. Is that means if we push the plug-in and feature projects to the repository in a specific structure, then the update site will be automated built and generated without uploading the update site project from our workspace?

If you have some reference material will be appreciated.

Hoping to get your help! Thx!

Thx,

Tong Wu

Back to the top