Re: [recommenders-dev] [snipmatch] no templates displayed

Thanks Chen,

The order you suggested makes sense.

Just to be really clear about this new feature: if the result is
unordered, the new tab-based UI will pre-fill the parameters with the
default search pattern arguments. Alternatively, if the result is in
order, we'll fill the parameters in the tab-based UI with the
user-specified argument(s).