Re: [recommenders-dev] Help in development environment setup

On 25.07.2012, at 15:30, Sergey Parilin wrote:

> Is this normal

no :) My CPU is almost idle (5 percent CPU usage  that comes from the Eclipse platform itself)

> or I am doing something wrong?

Can't say :) But I guess not. How about waiting a few minutes if it's going down after a while?

I assume you work on a clean Eclipse 4.2 Classic or RCP/RAP package with a completely fresh workspace. In that case nothing else than JDT should be running and that should not cause any longer operations except compiling the workspace once.

Best,
Marel

--
Eclipse Code Recommenders: