[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[recommenders-dev] Improved version of Call Chain Completion available
- From: "Stefan Henß" <stefan.henss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:20:29 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4divJhpEL8q/JaehBHP7oYVSCNwMc0cuaX3ihX1NHLA=; b=cUFe898C2i1iF4UDyscwlwNajEYjvzJz0+vJfvepU1oqo2ndMB4RQ9O6Io+y3x9wcr f3jwI3iv1q/wrXmKm76aR4RhyiKkSOC0RIFG1j1vm6THHmUcz+7SrcQzxvHFQAyMqRpe okiEnyr2mMA1ocmN2mstCHyUo1kfb8oxkSMs13AZB2SFPhz4xJlyDT/KFsKOjUajpKQJ 6u9fpbmepDyo9LpbB5pvYI5TB6E+YaA661VKCuUHW7REMw25Z9qVpezSwE9pHfKySQoe DP4LsSarHsUUPrMP4m0ykCu+Xe3dKjYP8rUPIT7Hafv/u102PIUi3IlOVbQhUAcvhUia +EQA==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20120702 Thunderbird/13.0
today, we've merged a new implementation of Call Chain Completion into
the head channel. It now solely works on AST nodes for speed
improvements (about 3x) and thus has had large portions of its code
rewritten. Also, we are now able to delegate more jobs to JDT, such as
determining which fields and methods are visible from the invocation
site, which allows to obtain even more suggestions.
But with significant changes comes the risk of bugs, so we'd love to see
if you can have an eye on the results once in a while and report
suspicious behaviour :-). I assume exceptions, both unhandled and
logged, as well as missing suggestions are the major hotspots here,
especially when nesting and visibility levels come into play.
In any case, we'd also love to hear about your thoughts and suggestions
Hope to see this feature working fine for you!