Re: [recommenders-dev] About the license issue of the incubator project

Hi Cheng,

the starting page for Kepler is here:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Kepler

There are yet no dates for Kepler scheduled but it will be business as usual: Milestone builds every 6 weeks. The first milestone will be in August.

It would be great if you could start a wiki page about Precise containing a rough plan what needs to be done and when. Nothing detailed. Just a few bullets. This is more a helping tool that enables us to assess our own progress.

I also spoke with Dani (JDT Lead) yesterday about how to integrate Precise without the need to patch JDT. The sad news is, it's not possible out-of-the-box and they are very short on resources and thus can't assist us much here. We are a little bit on our own and have to find some work arounds for Kepler.

BTW: They are hiring up to 3 JDT developers. Anyone? ;)

Another news:
The incubator is currently in provisioning phase, i.e., we will be soon ready to go.
If you like you can prepare your code and attach it to Bugzilla for IP Check?

Marcel