[recommenders-dev] Draft of Recommenders Incubator Description

Hi,

I've put together a fairly ad-hoc wiki page that describes what (I think) we are looking for at Recommenders and how we can support other universities or individuals to join with their innovative projects. Please skim the page and let me know if you agree with the contents or would like to add/refine/remove any part of the page.

I'd also be curious to hear from Doug about potential improvements as Snipmatch is the first project that joined Recommenders and maybe it was little more complicated then expected. Maybe we can improve a few things here?

Thanks,
Marcel