Re: [recommenders-dev] Problems during development

This is caused by a misconfiguration in the launch configuration.

Please ensure that project org.eclipse.recommenders.completion.rcp.e37 is closed.

We have to fragments that contain specific code for Eclipse 3.7 and Eclipse 4.2/3.8. Having both installed causes this exception.

This should be documented somewhere... I'll add a note on the build from source wiki page