[recommenders-dev] Juno M7 - Endgame

Hi guys,

this is the endgame plan for Juno. Please read this one carefully:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_2.php

M7 is also the beginning of our endgame too. That means that after M7 only testing, bugfixing and UI/performance polishing is possible. No new features anymore or major redesigns.

Stefan will take care of chain completion.

I'll take care of repository mgmt, overrides-, calls-, and subwords-completion, and extdoc platform.

Doug, please make sure that Snipmatch does not contribute any menu to the Eclipse perspectives and that it's not started until one explicitly triggeres snipmatch or opens the preference page. Also make sure that no memory leaks occur or performance issues arise when using Snipmatch frequently.

Guys, this is M7 / RC0! There is no time for developing new features - only bug fixing!

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top