[recommenders-dev] Code Style - Code Formatter

Hi all,

as we now have a new subproject and two more people working on this project I feel the need to remind you all to use the source code formatting options we use throughout the whole project.

Please check and configure your Eclipse workspace instance to use the settings specified in "etc/eclipse/Code Formatter Profile.xml", i.e., import this into Preferences>Java>Code Style>Formatter and make it your active profile for the Recommenders workspace. Otherwise we'll have many commits that only shift line breaks which is somewhat disturbing ;)