[recommenders-dev] Fwd: Add blacklist to Chained Java Proposals

Hi!
I have your Chained Java Proposals activated and often see it fail
because it takes too much time (Eclipse seems to keep an eye on how long
proposal computation takes), or if it doesnt fail, it still takes
significant amounts of time. Also, i find that often the Chained
Proposals aren't really that useful, for example when searching for a
method returning String. You still have an unused Preference page -
maybe a class-based blacklist for the Chained Java Proposals Engine
would be nice? I imagine something that allows me to not use the
proposals e.g. when searching for String returning methods.

Michael

Back to the top