Re: [recommenders-dev] [snipmatch] worse popup behavior

Hi Marcel,

I have fixed this issue, the popup window will not cover the inserted code anymore, and submit source code already.

About the other issue "Is it possible to run the code without revealing the active editing position?", my current answer is NO, it seems that the "scrolls" job was done by editor itself, we can not fix it easily now. But i will add this into my TODO list and find solution in the future, in fact, we have plan to improve the whole search result display canvas.