Re: [recommenders-dev] Snipmatch GSOC

HAHA, i have found a GIT proxy, now i can access into Google Code HTTPS GIT repository :-D

I have commited snippets to here:
http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/code-recommenders/source/checkout?repo=snipmatch-snippets

and i will check in my changes of SnipMatch's client directly to here in the future:

https://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/code-recommenders.kiyomi/