[rdf4j-dev] JSON-LD 1.1

Hi Everyone!

I'm working on including support for JSON-LD 1.1 in RDF4J but I've run into a number of issues due to Titanium JSON-LD using Jakarta JSON API which is not compatible with Jackson. Most of our JSON settings look like they are Jackson specific and don't have a sister setting in the Glassfish implementation of Jakarta JSON API. They also seem like settings to configure Jackson to parse non-compliant JSON.

I would like to propose to rename the old JSON-LD parser/writer to LegacyJSONLDParserFactory and LegacyJSONLDWriterFactory and making Titanium JSON-LD the default. This would break parsing for those who are relying on the Jackson settings.

What do people think about this?

Cheers,
Håvard

Back to the top