Re: [rdf4j-dev] 4.3.0 release

Great, Håvard! I added a couple of suggestions to your PR.

Glad to hear that we are heading for a new major version as our next release! Hopefully, this release can include an upgrade of JavaEE/JakartaEE, ref. https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/pull/4397. Solr/ES seems like a potential blocker, but I hope that maybe Bart can take a look at that.

Erik