[rdf4j-dev] Jenkins builds temporarily failing

It appears that our daily snapshot Jenkins builds are currently failing due to a problem with the Eclipse Maven repo being inaccessible. This is not just affecting us but all Eclipse project builds, so I have good hope that they'll fix this soon.

If it becomes too noisy I can temporarily deactivate the e-mails, but hopefully the next message will be that we're back to green builds.

Jeen

Back to the top