Re: [rdf4j-dev] potential iterator leak in repository handling?

But what's the advantage of forcing models through a different triples interface than others? Seems simpler to treat all triples fetch the same no?

Unless models data is calculated on the fly, there's an expectation that it's persisted or loaded from somewhere which has potential baggage.