Re: [rdf4j-dev] another 2.4 patch release ?

(sorry pressed send too soon)

Unless you think that's waiting too long - I'm conscious of the fact that the request comes from someone who contributed a patch. Also fine with just doing a patch release this weekend - same rules. If we have more fixes available, put them in, other we just go for it. Release early release often :)

Jeen