[rdf4j-dev] 2.5.0 scheduled for THIS Thursday

Hi folks,

Back on deck after a week away. Just thought I'd repeat for clarity: we're scheduled to release 2.5.0 this Thursday.

We're in pretty good shape I think, see the milestone and the project board. 65 issues done, 6 still open, of which 3 almost complete and none of the others are really critical for this release.

Have a quick look please, see if there's any issues missing from that list, and let's get everything in shape.

Cheers,

Jeen

PS Bart were you still planning to do a 2.4.5 patch release? I'm happy to do it as well if you don't have the time - or we can wait until someone pesters us about it and stick with just doing a 2.5 release for now.

Back to the top