Re: [rdf4j-dev] Query bnode

We don't support this kind of thing directly in SPARQL.

However, there is a workaround you can use, which is to add a binding to a BNode via the API instead:

    TupleQuery query = conn.prepareTupleQuery("select * where { ?a ?b ?c }");
    query.setBinding("a", bnode);

The usual caveats about the scope of bnode identifiers and over-reliance on them remaining stable apply :)

Jeen