[rdf4j-dev] build failures

In case you hadn't noticed, Jenkins/Hudson threw a lot build failures our way:
  1. All builds on the develop branch failed after the version bump to 3.0-SNAPSHOT.
    It looks as if we have a circular dependency issue: rdf4j-repository-manager has test dependencies on several modules in the rdf4j-storage repo, which is normally built and deployed after the rdf4j repo (where the manager lives). I'm not immediately sure why this didn't surface as a problem earlier, but I may need to reorganize some modules a little bit, or else get rid of these test dependencies and introduce some stubs instead.
  2. The latest build of the master branch in rdf4j-storage failed due to some internal Apache Solr issue - I'll see what I can do to fix, it looks as if it's complaining about two conflicting xml config files, it might be an issue caused by the merge. Eyeballs welcome.

Expect more mail from Jenkins/Hudson soon :)

Cheers,

Jeen

PS in case you're confused about the Jenkins/Hudson thing: we definitely use Jenkins as our CI. However, a few years back we used Hudson, and I think that when the Eclipse infrastructure people migrated us, they forgot to update the e-mail sender details. That's why the e-mails all say "From: hudsonbuild"...

Back to the top