Re: [rdf4j-dev] Committer Election for Bart Hanssens on Eclipse RDF4J has started

Thanks Andreas. We should have enough votes now to make it pass.

On another note: I am afraid that we may have to postpone release 2.4 again, for a further two weeks. We hit a last minute hitch with the IP log, it turned out I had overlooked one of the elasticsearch dependencies that were added without approval in rdf4j 2.3. We tried to rush it through but I think we have missed the slot for release review to conclude by October 3.

I'll know for sure tomorrow, but likely the new release date is October 18 at the earliest.

Cheers,

Jeen