[rdf4j-dev] getting rid of travis, using Jenkins rdf4j-bot to verify PRs

FYI I've configured our Jenkins instance to start verifying Pull Requests, and have asked the Eclipse Webmaster to remove our Travis integration.

It's early days and I'm bound to have made some mistakes in the setup, but sofar so good, it seems to be picking up PRs and verifying them, and quicker than Travis, too.

You may occasionally see a user called "rdf4j-bot" asking "Can one of the admins verify this patch?" - there's a mechanism in the plugin to not automatically start a job on a PR from a user it doesn't know. I'll try and add all committers and regular contributors to the whitelist ASAP.

Jeen

Back to the top