Re: [rdf4j-dev] GeoSPARQL (lack of) support

PR available with updated GeoSPARQL docs, see https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-doc/pull/64 .

Also very pleased to report that our GeoSPARQL support is a lot better than I initially feared, and with a few minor updates we applied it's now close to full support (at least in terms of supported function calls). Though to be fair we need a more rigorous set of tests for the various available operators I think.

We're still blocked from final release by some outstanding legal reviews (for one thing it turns out that JLine was never officially approved before), but I'll try and schedule another milestone build this week.

Cheers,

Jeen