[rdf4j-dev] Creating a new Rio JSON-LD Parser

 Hi,

I am working in a new Parser for RDF4J using the Rio API. I am using the librdfa library [1], which claims to be the fastest processor for JSON-LD. The library is written in C. I already have a working version in [2], which manages the bridge between the C library and the Java and implements a Parser for RDF4J.

I want to integrate this new library with Apache ANY23 that already uses Semargl [3]. This means that ANY23 will use two parsers for the same format (RDFFORMAT.JSONLD). However, I am worried how will be the behavior of the Rio API since it uses SPI to load the parsers. Is it possible to make a configuration and maintain both parsers in the same application? How can I tell that to the API?

Regards,
Julio.

[1] https://github.com/rdfa/librdfa
[2] https://github.com/JulioCCBUcuenca/librdfa-java/tree/java