Re: [rdf4j-dev] 2.4 milestone 1 out the door; what's left

Hi Jeen,

thanks a lot for preparing the milestone build!

We will use it for early testing in our application and evaluate if there are problems.

Best,
 Andreas

hi folks,

the first milestone build for rdf4j 2.4.0 is now available, just wanted to say kudos to everyone who contributed, it contains quite a lot of great improvements.

We have 5 outstanding issues before we go to final release, as you can see here on the project board:

The last one is mostly done, just pending approval of the CQ, but the other 4 issues are still open. Who is available to pick any of these up?

Havard, for the two SHACL issues, are you available to work on those and do you expect that it is likely you'll finish them before July 18? If not no worries, we'll just reschedule them.

Cheers,

Jeen