Re: [rdf4j-dev] unexpected maven problem

I am currently working on the master branch, getting that into a release-ready state. The master branch version has been bumped to 2.4-SNAPSHOT, and develop is bumped to 2.5-SNAPSHOT. A side effect of the changes I had to do to the poms is that suddenly several solr compliance tests started failing on an incompatible version of commons-io. I've bumped our dependency to commons-io 2.5 to fix this, currently waiting for Travis/Jenkins to give the green light, and then hopefully I can tag the M1 milestone and publish it.

Once that is out of the way I'll spend some time on cleaning up the poms a bit more (I did a quick and dirty copy-paste to get all the required stuff in the rdf4j-storage, rdf4j-tools, and rdf4j-testsuite parent poms, will need some weeding) and getting both master and develop back in a decent state.

Apologies for the mess, I should have known better than to tinker with the maven setup this close to release :/

Cheers,

Jeen