[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[rdf4j-dev] Any opinion about either RDF4J vs Jena within hadoop?
- From: Jacek Grzebyta <grzebyta.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 23:21:39 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am trying to compare usefulness 3 rdf triple stores within Hadoop environment.
I found that:
1. CumulusRDF is dead for now.
2. virtuoso OS is not a player in that place.
3. Jena delivers support for hadoop features. Especially (reduce (map )) one.
ÂÂÂÂ But I have some objections to the local jena: fragility to bnodes in the dataset, slow complex queries processing. I do not know if that was solved.
What about rdf4j?