Re: [rdf4j-dev] package naming issue in MemoryBenchmark?

D'oh of course, that makes sense.

Perhaps we can set something up using Jenkins and a reporting plugin?

Cheers,

Jeen

On Sun, 6 May 2018, 19:06 "Håvard M. Ottestad", <hmottestad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jeen,

I can push a fix.

Junit only runs tests that are in classes named something with test and methods annotated with @test. The benchmarks aren’t run as part of the tests, and I don’t see much benefit in them doing so either.

I would love a system that would do regression testing with benchmarks, would be awesome to get continuous feedback on how our code affects performance. Haven’t found anything that does this though.

Håvard