Re: [rdf4j-dev] package naming issue in MemoryBenchmark?

Hi Jeen,

I wrote that code. The package should be fixed. Copy paste mistake.

I’ve found that putting the benchmarks in the test directory makes it easier to run the benchmarks. I’ve also had trouble with having multiple repos and getting changes to become visible across modules, e.g. I tried to fix a performance issue in the query parser and mvn install wouldn’t propagate it to the storage repo where my benchmark was.

This benchmark here I developed when I discovered that every insert triggers a get from the underlying sail. This is meant to be used for the notifying sail code. However, even when there were no attached sails to notify, it would still do the get. This made inserts slow, especially for serialisable.

Håvard