[rdf4j-dev] package naming issue in MemoryBenchmark?

Hi,

My Eclipse is signaling a build problem on this file:

https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-storage/blob/develop/memory/src/test/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/sail/memory/MemoryBenchmark.java

As you can see its package declaration does not correspond with its directory location. Funnily enough this doesn't look to affect any of the build or test tools: Jenkins is not complaining and if I run tests from the command line all works fine.

When/where is this test class used? Should this package declaration be fixed or should the file be moved? I am a bit suspicious of having a benchmark test in the unit testing dir in the first place - shouldn't this be part of the benchmarks module in the rdf4-testsuite instead?

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top