[rdf4j-dev] console refactoring

Hi all,

For the last few days, I’ve been busy refactoring the Console tool, IMHO the code is now more readable and easier to extend

(which  I’m planning to do, e.g. adding a Convert command to convert from one serialization to another,

running queries from a file, saving output into a file etc, better namespace prefix support… I’m quite a Console fan ;-)

Before spending more time/effort on it, I’d greatly appreciate getting some feedback about the changes so far

Changes are mostly cosmetic, except for

  • the Console class (moved command line parsing code in separate class, restructuring and reduced ),

especially the main() method and Console() constructor

  • PrintHelp (almost stripped, since help info is now stored with the command classes themselves)
  • Commands moved to separate package

See also https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-tools/pull/40

and how the code looks like in the branch

https://github.com/Fedict/rdf4j-tools/tree/issues/%2330-commands-help/console/src/main/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/console

Thanks

Best regards

Bart