Re: [rdf4j-dev] Planning RDF4J 2.3.1

Hi James,
thanks for pulling the patch release this fast.

Do you already have a tentative release date planned? We are currenlty in our release-approaching phase and ideally would upgrade to 2.3.1 (for the lucene file handle fix).

Also you may want to have a look at https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j-storage/issues/62 if this is a quick fix: if a parsing error occurs, no further write operations are possible with lucene as the index writer is closed.

Thanks,
 Andreas

Hi all,

Last chance to get a PR in for 2.3.1. Next week I plan on doing a patch
release with what is in master+2.3.1 milestone.

Thanks,
James