[rdf4j-dev] Regression in TurtleParser in 2.3.0 Release

Hi,

our unit tests have revealed a regression in the TurtleParser of the 2.3.0 Release:

it looks like boolean literal objects can no longer be parsed if the "." follows the boolean string value without a space.

Example minimal trig file

{
     <http://www.ex.com/s> <http://www.ex.com/b> true.
}

Note that the TrigWriter produces exactly this output (i.e. without the space).

Parsing " true . " seems to work fine.

I am about to file an issue for this in the bug tracker and also will attach unit tests (including working tests for number literals).

What is the procedure for this? Would it be possible to get a bug fix release (as soon as this is fixed)? For our application this is critical as backup files can no longer be loaded.

Best,
 Andreas

Back to the top