[rdf4j-dev] benchmark and server wars

Hi,

I use in my project a docker containers and I found if I download war files from maven repository the service doesn't work but if I take war files from the package (*.tar.gz) the service works.

It seems the sparql query from web frontend does not reach the rdf4j server:

[6]: Exception: Problem running query for SparqlSource{http://rdf4j:8080/rdf4j-server/repositories/adalab; unauthenticated}: Problems with HTTP response (was it an HTTP server?)

How the package is created? Is it within mvn clean package -DskipTests=true ? I have package but war does not work as well. Only official wars works.

Thanks a lot,
Jacek

Ps. If you want I can publish server's project. It's on bitbucket

Back to the top