Re: [rdf4j-dev] perhaps do a milestone build first?

Actually if you could take care of it that'd be awesome, I'm unexpectedly traveling this week, so hard to find the time.

Just handle it as you would a patch release, with two differences:

1. Don't call it a release. In any announcements or docs, refer to it as a build or a milestone. Use 2.3-M1 as the version number.
2. Add a short description of the milestone to the release plan.

That last one is not critical immediately, as long as we do it before the release review starts next week.

Happy to help when I have some WiFi, just let me know if anything needs eyeballs.

Cheers,

Jeen