Re: [rdf4j-dev] Getting [Rio fatal] Not a valid (absolute) IRI - but file is parsable by rdflib for python

Hi Ladislav

Not every library implements the RDF standard strictly.

This may actually be a bug in rdflib. Have you tried to contact them?

This is the spec for IRIs: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3987.txt

I recommend that your IRIs be of the following format: http://example.com/resource1

Håvard