Re: [rdf4j-dev] Is it broken transaction?

Hi Jacek, this is just a warning, not an error. What it means is that some result iteration (the result of a getStatements call) is not fully consumed and properly closed before its reference is being dropped. The warning is just there to alert you to a possible resource leak - though in this particular case I doubt it would be a serious issue.

From the stacktrace I gather you are using Model.object, on top of a SailModel object, so it's possible this is a bug in the SailModel implementation.

Jeen