Re: [rdf4j-dev] Split RDF4J Project

On 5 September 2017 at 14:58, Stian Soiland-Reyes <stain@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds like a good idea if the releases can then also be staggered (but obviously tested in tandem).

I would recommend strongly AGAINST having a "convenience" git submodule arrangement as it means you easily get wondering commit states in different checkouts, similar to what easily happened with svn.

A daily SNAPSHOT build system means Devs can work on just one of the repositories at a time, without having to git pull the others to stay up to date.
Hi,

Stian, So no more old good "mvn clean install -DskipTests=true" ? ;-(  So if I would like to build the whole project than I need it run several times the magic command, am I right?

Jacek

Back to the top