Re: [rdf4j-dev] Question about READ_UNCOMMITTED

Hi James,

I’ll make a PR.

And good news. I’ve added a transaction wrapper that buffers all added and removed statements. This means that my new memory store now supports READ_COMMITTED. It can most likely be extended to SNAPSHOT_READ the same way as the current memory store does it (by transaction numbers on the statement).

Håvard